Amber—A5s Trio Book
Amber—A5s Trio Book
Insert your name
Please Select Font
Please Select size
What paper type is right for you?
All-time favourite Nº1 Classic Series A5 slim hardcover book in Trio Book. Each cover is meticulously wrapped with premium book cloth. Fully customisable to notebook, planner, journal, sketchbook, or anything in between. Made on demand.
Amber—A5s Trio Book
Some of the ana tomy reasons
Add some 'me' to your ana tomy
All crafted by the skilled artisans with premium book cloth from the Netherlands. Customise it to make it unmistakably yours, from monochrome to vivid.
It's not just about looking good. We're all about the nitty-gritty details and fun customisations that'll make you fall in love all over again.
Made of ecological paper
Sourced responsibly from Italy. FSC-certified, the mark of responsible forestry. O.B.A. free, acid-free. Completely biodegradable & recyclable.
It’s a gift—for you or them
It’s also an archive box. Packaging with a dual personality. Reduction of waste, we’re all in.
Refill, reuse, reduce.
Refill your insert paper, reuse the cover and reduce the wastage. Wirebound or Trio Book, the cover fits it all.
So, why ana tomy?
The design intent is to push the boundaries of product making. With mass customisation, comes personalisation and reduction of waste. So, why not?
Wonder what’s Classic Series?
A singular product. Millions of possibilities. Let’s enter a new era of mass customisation right from the beginning. Now, create your ana tomy.
What's in the box
➀ Front pocket ➁ Back pocket ➂ Interchangeable flat elastic band ➃ Interchangeable ribbon marker ➄ Customisable Trio Book of your choice ➅ Adjustable pen loop for all pen sizes ➆ Reusable packaging as archive box
Things you should know
- Shown images are for illustration purposes. Actual colour may vary.
- Each book is individually handcrafted, so minor variations are expected.
- We custom-make each ana tomy book, it requires 1-2 working days before shipping.
- The packaging box serves to protect the book; it may show wear due to delivery.
- Personalised items can't be returned unless an assembly mistake occurred. Confirm your order details before proceeding.
- The clothbound cover, wrapped in book cloth material, can be marked if placed on dirty or damp surfaces.
- Monogram on cover may wear off with time or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear are part of the aging process.
- Replaceable parts like twin loop wires or ribbon markers can be repaired at our retail store.
- We can't deliver to PO boxes or reshipping services.
- Shipping cost is location-based; customs and taxes related to shipping will be paid by the recipient when the order is delivered.
- Product features and specifications are subject to availability and may change over time.
Shipping & Returns
Expect your order in Malaysia within 3-5 days. For international orders, it might take 10-14 working days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays) from your order date. We're minimising bubble wrap to reduce plastic and lower shipping costs. Our sturdy boxes protect your items, so small shipping dents are nothing to worry about. We prioritise the environment over flashy packaging. Let's team up for a greener future—reduce, reuse, and recycle together!
Did you know? Our reduced bubble wrap not only helps the planet but also trims weight, resulting in lower shipping costs that directly benefit you!
Customised and personalised items are tailored uniquely for you, thus, they can't be returned unless there's a manufacturing fault.
Should any damage occur during shipping, ana tomy ensures a full refund or exchange. Return postage for damaged, defective, or wrongly sent items will be reimbursed. Reimbursement will be in the original payment form.
For all cases, provide original proof of purchase and return products within 14 days for ana tomy to process refunds/exchanges. Reach us at email@example.com.
Keep your postal receipt until we safely receive your parcel. In case of any issues, this will be helpful.
Why ana tomy
You can be YOU
Let’s clear the air—ana tomy is made for those who defy the norm. We champion your authentic self, celebrating the quirks that define you. Join us in this era of personalised uniqueness. Who’s ready?
Reuse to reduce
It’s not hard to understand why we do that. Reuse, reduce, and at the same time remain the pleasure of creating. Our refillable papers and reusable packaging are the answers to that.
It was an honour to be recognised. We believe progression is better than perfection. We turned down nearly 50 prototypes. The Nº1 Classic Series emerged from unwavering rejections and ongoing enhancements. That's our commitment to progress.