The ana tomy store is a retail environment like no other — uniquely focused on delivering amazing customisation and personalisation experiences. As a Senior Retail Associate, you are the link between our future customers and our products.
You’ll be responsible for crafting an extraordinary experience, and you’ll help build a network of committed ana tomy customers. You’ll showcase your ambitious spirit as you lead the sales, merchandising, and operations of an ana tomy store. In addition, you’ll encourage our Retail Associates through your visionary style, love for stationery and lifestyle goods, and passion about ana tomy every single day.
In this role, you are a dynamic leader, brand manager and influencer of ana tomy store. The role’s purpose is to grow the ana tomy product and add-on offering in the shop and will be held accountable for performance by providing excellent customer service, giving product demonstrations, and ensuring all ana tomy fixtures and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained according to ana tomy’s standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in hands-on artisanal works like assembling the ana tomy notebook, as well as name inscription services on products.
- Proven experience in customer service, as well as in developing customer loyalty.
- You have the ability to discover customers’ needs and values.
- Engaging and confident presentation style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and self driven.
- Results driven without compromising quality.
- Good with numbers and ability to analyse data.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Solid work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Passionate about details.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences — no matter what the situation.
- Act as a role model to ensure retail associate have impeccable presentation and consult with integrity at all times.
- Proactive achievement of monthly sales objectives
- To maintain inventory levels, and conduct weekly and monthly stock count.
In-Store & Online Order Fulfilment
- Able to work independently on fulfilling customisation and personalisation products accurately based on training given in a time-efficient and accurate manner.
- Create shipment label accurately in most time-efficient and accurate manners for online orders and hand over to delivery personnel.
- Verify customer’s selected shipping method.
- To ensure shipping cost is minimised.
- Ability to create attractive visual display for shop; enhance the aesthetic appeal of window displays, counters and in-store display.
- Maintaining the brand image through dynamic attention to visual standards.
- Guide and educate the brand associates to work together to establish and maintaining tidiness according to the guidelines.
- To monitor the shop for bugs and carry out end-to-end testing for fixing.
- Adhere to all in-store POS.
- Assist with cashiering and daily closing settlement (operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.)
- Stocks receiving and display in the respective categories assigned.
- Monitoring performance results and inventory levels across multiple lines of products.
- Providing insightful feedback that will help to further develop and improve upon ana tomy store performance.
- Assist in weekly and monthly inventory counts.
- Replenishment of display merchandise.
All other related duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience of customer service experience.
- Able to communicate warmly, sincerely and intelligently with customers.
- Be interested in people and attuned to their needs.
- Posses a positive and good learning attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Well groomed with a pleasant disposition.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.