3-4 Working Days
We custom-make each and every ana tomy book and it will take at least 1-2 working days to assemble yours before shipping out.
17 November onwards
Please note that this is a pre-order time. All the orders will ship out by batches from 17 November onwards.
No returns or refunds
Understandably, customised and personalised items are made uniquely for you, and cannot be returned once the order has been placed unless we made a mistake during the assembling process. Please check your final order details before proceeding.
Hand-wrapped clothbound cover
145 x 208mm
208 pages of pure writing pleasure
86gsm acid-free paper made in Italy
Back pocket for your ephemera and cards
Trio Book. Fully layflat binding.
Meet our new friends from CalaQisya.
CalaQisya is a modest lifestyle local clothing brand founded by three sisters. They focus on comfortable clothes for everyday wear and designs that continue to evolve to suit one’s preference. Being able to progress for the better is something that CalaQisya strives for every day.
Exclusive style guide to modest dressing by CalaQisya.
Specially curated inserts with plenty of style guides and words to live by. We encourage you to be proud of yourself and explore how basic clothing can hype you up. Not only producing comfortable everyday wear, but CalaQisya also hopes to be with you every step of the way in 2021.
Premium book cloth imported from the Netherlands.
Due to the complexity of the modular cover design, it’s impossible to accomplish the wrapping entirely with a machine. So yes, we wrap the covers with book cloth using bare hands to bring a texture, durable softness to the cover.
Ticking all the boxes of greater sustainability.
Made in Italy ecological paper.
FSC-certified, the mark of responsible forestry.
O.B.A. free, acid-free.
Longer lifespan, won’t yellow with age.
Completely biodegradable & recyclable.
Make a mark. A name, an alias, a motto; you name it.
We make every personalised book to order, so they are totally unique. That’s how we believe in individuality. And we want you to be a part of it. Let’s get personal.
Part of the package.
1 x General pages (4-fold)
1 Personal details 2 World map with time zone 3 Table of contents 4 About ana tomy 5 Calendar 2021 6 Introduction of A.N.A. system
1 x CalaQisya Style Guide
1 x Adhesive index label
All-in-one notebook from the get-go.
The Trio consists of 3 books: A-Book, N-Book, and A-Book. Each booklet comes in a variety of selection, such as ruled, grid, dotted, monthly, and weekly planner. No more fixed, rigid inserts in a book. Cross into a new state of mind with Trio.
List of pen types
1 ZIG Brushable (Pigment ink) 2 Koi Colouring Brush Pen 3 Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pen 4 Kaweco Fountain Pen (Fine) 5 Kaweco Fountain Pen (Medium) 6 ana tomy Gel Ink Pen 0.5mm 7 Pilot Juice Up 0.5mm 8 UNI Pin Ballpoint Fine Line 9 Artline 200 Fine 0.4mm 10 Kokuyo 3-way Marker 11 Faber Castell Textliner 38 Highligther 12 Stabilo Flash Highligther 13 Y Studio Rollerball Pen
Detail that matters
Tested with almost 100 types of papers sourced around the world, we landed on this lightweight, high performance and versatile Italian paper. We have concluded that thick doesn’t always mean better. It is the equilibrium of value and quality.
In the box of a/an
PRODUCT CODE : AT.01.CLASSIC
ana tomy Gel Ink Pen
The perfect companion. For your smooth writing experience.
Use a nice, smooth-writing pen on good papers. Designed with your freedom of self-expression in mind, this add-on to your writing essential isn’t second thought, it is imperative.
Ribbon markers, interchangeable.
Does more than just marking your important notes. It packs with an urban personality waiting for you to make it yours. Choose from a variety of colours — pick one or up to 3 ribbon markers to make it totally unique. Totally you.
Things you should know
- Images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual colour will vary.
- Each book is individually assembled by our artisans. With the nature of handcrafted products, minor variations and imperfection are expected, though we will try to make it as consistent as humanly possible.
- We custom-make each and every ana tomy book and it will take at least 1-2 working days to assemble yours before shipping out.
- The packaging box is intended to protect the book. Depending on the delivery process, the box might be dented and worn out.
- Understandably, customised and personalised items are made uniquely for you, and cannot be returned once the order has been placed unless we made a mistake during the assembling process. Please check your final order details before proceeding.
- The clothbound cover is wrapped with a natural fabric with a non-treated surface. Avoid placing your book on a dirty or damp surface as it will penetrate into the fabric and leave a permanent mark.
- Signs of normal wear and tear are the normal aging of the product. Embrace it, it’s part of the personalisation process.
- Replaceable parts are generally repairable, such as the twin loop wires, ribbon marker, or elastic bands. Repair is only available at ana tomy retail store in Kuala Lumpur.
- Orders can’t be delivered to PO boxes, re-shippers, or package-forwarding services.
- Shipping cost is calculated based on the location selected, the amount will be indicated in the shopping basket. Customs and taxes related to shipping will be paid by the recipient when the order is delivered.
- Features and specifications are subject to the availability of options and may change over time.