Opens for Singaporean or Malaysian
Location: Naiise Iconic at Jewel, Singapore
Duration: 16 May 2019 – 31 July 2019
Terms: 3 Months, Part Time, Contract Basis
An Artisan is responsible for hosting, offering styling advice, managing inventory, customising and personalising the notebooks, working closely with our managing team, and everything in between to new and existing customers.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to hands-on customising and personalising the notebooks or planners
- Passionate about helping others
- A quick thinker, problem solver and who learns from their own mistakes
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- An exceptional communicator
- A multi-tasker
- A believer in the ana tomy’s mission and values
A day at ana tomy may look like:
- Working closely with our co-founders and directors to develop and execute the retail strategy for ana tomy
- Working with our customers and offer the true customisation experience we believed in
- Processing purchases, returns and exchanges on our point-of-sale system
- Being an evangelist for our brand and products
- Offering style and fit advice
- Maintaining visual standards and the appearance of our space
- Organising and preparing inventory
- Communicating and collaborating with team
- Restocking floor throughout the day
- Gathering customer feedbacks and sharing it with the team
About ana tomy
We have recently launched our Singapore chapter at Naiise Iconic @ Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore. We are building a highly impactful team that can deliver the best customisation experience possible for our users. We are looking to grow our retail team with individuals who can make a lasting positive impact on every store visitor, manage inventory in the back of house, and everything in between.
We are a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, so flexibility and resilience is key. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn about building a successful and unique retail business from the ground up.
At ana tomy, we are rethinking the way retail works. We merged bespoke with off-the-shelf products in creating an exclusive customisation experience for our products. So, flexibility and resilience are key.
Please note before submitting an application: As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ana tomy may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ana tomy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in regardless to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.